Blake and I took a quick trip to Asheville, NC. We thought it would be nice to get away for a few days before the hustle and bustle of Christmas. We had such an amazing time. We staying here...
at the Grove Park Inn. This place is HUGE. We walked around for hours and still didn't see everything. This was one of our favorite spots...
In front of this amazing fireplace, rocking away in the rocking chairs, sipping on hot chocolate and apple cider.
We also got to see some amazing gingerbread pieces. Every year the Grove Park Inn hosts the National Gingerbread Competition. This was the grand price winner!
One of the highlights of our trip was visiting the Biltmore Plantation. We went to the evening candlelight Christmas tour on Sunday night and then got to go back during the day to visit the grounds. I tried to keep track of how many Christmas trees there were but I lost count around 34.
It was extremely cold in Asheville but everything was beautiful and relaxing. I think we are definitely in the Christmas spirit now!
at the Grove Park Inn. This place is HUGE. We walked around for hours and still didn't see everything. This was one of our favorite spots...
In front of this amazing fireplace, rocking away in the rocking chairs, sipping on hot chocolate and apple cider.We also got to see some amazing gingerbread pieces. Every year the Grove Park Inn hosts the National Gingerbread Competition. This was the grand price winner!
One of the highlights of our trip was visiting the Biltmore Plantation. We went to the evening candlelight Christmas tour on Sunday night and then got to go back during the day to visit the grounds. I tried to keep track of how many Christmas trees there were but I lost count around 34.
It was extremely cold in Asheville but everything was beautiful and relaxing. I think we are definitely in the Christmas spirit now!
Oh, Asheville, how I long for thee! Loved the blog about your trip and how Parks is growing! Maybe next year, you guys can bring Parks up to visit Aunt Britt & Uncle Brant when we are (hopefully) living there! Love you!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! The Biltmore is such a fun place to tour. We went during Christmas time last year...I loved all the trees too! Glad your pregnancy is going great! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete