This past weekend Blake and I kept our twin nephews, Chse and Elijah. They are extremely precious and so much fun to be around, but...this just confirmed that Blake and I are not quite ready to be parents. We picked them up Friday night and took them to dinner and the AHS football game. They were so sweet for us but very active! Lets just say that they don't like to sit still! After the game, Blake and I were a little nervous about bedtime since the boys are very attached to mommy and daddy, so Blake decided to set up the tent for the boys to sleep in! This was a huge success. We set up the tent in the den and kept the kitchen light on. They slept great but woke up a little too early for Sat. morning.


I forgot to mention that these two boys are on more medication / lotions than the pharmacy can supply. Lindsey packed their pharmacy for the boys overnight event.
I forgot to mention that these two boys are on more medication / lotions than the pharmacy can supply. Lindsey packed their pharmacy for the boys overnight event.
We sure enjoyed having these two boys and look forward to the next time they come to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment