Yay! I cannot believe it has been 2 years already!! Time flies. The wedding was soo much fun. You were BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope all is well with ya'll in Auburn!
Congrats on the 2 year mark! I am so grateful to call you my friends and for the wonderful blessing of your "match-making" skills this past year! Love you!
This is our story as we live our lives on the Plains of Auburn. We have been married for 3 years and work for Auburn City Schools. We are expecting out first child on April 26th.
Yay! I cannot believe it has been 2 years already!! Time flies. The wedding was soo much fun. You were BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope all is well with ya'll in Auburn!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 2 year mark! I am so grateful to call you my friends and for the wonderful blessing of your "match-making" skills this past year! Love you!
ReplyDelete