Life the past few weeks...
School ended with children on May 25. Blake had graduation which he was in charge of and that was successful. I worked a few extra days and then we headed to the beach for Memorial Day weekend. We went to Rosemary Beach and it was SO relaxing. We did a lot of reading, sleeping, swimming, and laying out.
Blake is pretty busy this summer working at the high school heading up summer school and then taking classes himself at the university.
This past weekend I headed for a Thach House (the girls I lived with in college) reunion. My friend Lindsey's dad has a place on the lake in Cordele, Ga. We had such a great time reminiscing, laughing, and catching up on life. Here are a couple of pictures from our adventures.
Katie and I both have summer birthday's so we had a mini birthday party.
Lindsey, LC and Me
Katie and Kate
Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment