Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Much Needed Post

Since our last post, a lot has happened! I have had three baby showers, spring break, and a wonderful family visit. We also have some home improvements to post about but those will come at a later time. Quick baby update...I am 36 weeks, no progress, but everything looks great! We can't wait to meet sweet Baby Parks!

This is from my Atlanta shower! Both grandmothers! My mom is on the right and Blake's mom is on the left. Everything was beautiful! This is from my school shower!
My VERY BEST college friends hosted a shower for me in Birmingham. It was so great to see everyone and they gave amazing gifts!

Over Spring Break we worked on the nursery. I think we are pretty much finished now but here is a shot of my homemade curtains. (Final nursery pictures to come later.)
My Hawaii brother, sister-in-law, and neice came to LaGrange for a week. During their visit, they decided to baptize Leilani at my parents church. Everyone came in town except for my California brother and sister-in-law (baby in tow).


Blake was getting some good practice in!
I tried my hand at it too!
The whole family minus Preston, Jill, and baby Joseph (due in June)! What a wonderful weekend! I can't wait until we are all together again with Parks!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Baby Showers! I was soooo SAD to miss the Bham shower!! You look great!!! Can't wait for Baby Parks to get here! You did a great job on the curtains!!!

    ReplyDelete