Our first family picture!
Loving on his mommy already!
Love!
Heading home from the hospital.
Welcome home Parks!
Boppy time with Sitti (my mom - Sitti is grandmother in Arabic)
My first bath...a success!I know I have definitely been a slacker when it comes to blogging but we have been spending all our time with sweet Parks! I have a bunch of pictures to show our first week (even though he will be two weeks tomorrow).
It all started Friday (April 29th) around 3:00 a.m. My contractions were coming every 3-5 min. so we headed to the hospital. We were observed most of the morning but my contractions weren't consistent enough or strong enough to make any progress. We managed to watch the whole royal wedding while waiting for the doctor! They decided to send me home so I left the hospital 1 1/2 cm dilated. We headed home and spent most of Friday timing contractions, walking, and trying to rest. Friday evening my contractions were so strong, I couldn't even talk or walk! We got to the hospital AGAIN around mid-night. They hooked me up to monitor my contractions. They were much stronger and lasting much longer! They decided to admit me and hook me up to an IV. As soon as they decided this, my water broke! This was the real deal! It was a long morning for Blake but I was completely content. Joseph Parks Busbin was born at 9:25 am on April 30, 2011! What a joyous day! The Lord has truly blessed us with such an amazing baby.
More to come on week 2 and how amazing this baby is sleeping at night!

No comments:
Post a Comment